Energy Systems LLC Developer
- ESLLC President and CEO Sherry Faust is taking the development lead on the NV project. She has been a business consultant as an organizational technician and consultant and a developer of residential and commercial real estate in California, Louisiana, and New Mexico, and renewable energy projects in New Mexico and Nevada.
- ESLLC’s first 10MW solar project was developed south of Albuquerque and sold at shovel-ready, and second project 20MW in Pahrump, NV sold in 2022.
Award-Winning Solar Engineer
- Martin Mesmer, M2PV CEO and our solar engineer, has received several awards as a solar engineer. Martin has installed over 300MW of solar projects. Martin relies heavily on the relationships and experiences he has built over his 20 years in the solar industry.
- Martin started his solar career analyzing the first HIT cells manufactured at Sanyo Solar in Hirakata City, Japan. Later, he served as a technical advisor to Intel Capital for photovoltaic investments, built the US PV engineering team for Siemens, and developed E.On’s PV engineering division in San Francisco. In Japan, he oversaw the technical design, negotiation, and implementation of PV plants for leading IPPs.
Investor and Property Anchor
- Craig Sutton is the Property Anchor for ESLLC. He is an investor in our activities and has been with us for two years. He assists ESLLC’s CEO in planning the project and fundraising. He is a successful real estate broker of EPX Commercial Real Estate.
Advisor and Consultant-Principal, Energy Project Solutions, LLC
- Registered Professional Engineer (Civil) with a Master’s in Business Administration from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Clay has over 20 years of experience working in real estate development with a focus on large-scale projects, including master-planned communities and utility-scale solar projects.
- Clay has led numerous complex projects through the development process, including land acquisition, design, negotiating federal, state, and local permits, construction, and the sale of assets.